There’s a new kid on the block, Magnitone Barefaced 2 Cleansing and Toning Brush and my skin is incredibly grateful for this wonderful new release.
In 2017 I was a brand ambassador for Magnitone and the Barefaced cleansing brush was something I used very regularly in my skincare routine. Until owning one I never really took my skincare seriously but using this brush, and noticing the difference in the clarity, cleanliness and softness in my skin made me rethink it and actually put effort into treating my skin well.
This year Magnitone have bought out a new Cleansing brush, the Barefaced 2 and it’s like the bigger better version of the original barefaced brush. Although I love my original Barefaced brush, I think this one looks a lot more classy and chic.
Firstly, I am obsessed with the colour, I went for the Pink but it also comes in white. The rose gold detail on the button and around the actual product is gorgeous. It comes with an interchangeable brush head and you can purchase more BareFaced 2 Brush Heads if you want to change them around. I personally like to use the PoreFect antibacterial daily cleansing bush head for everyday use as it’s nice and soft on my skin and leaves it feeling really refreshed. The brush also comes with the Tone It Up! which is a silicone brush head for skin stimulation and skincare absorption
- I start by taking my makeup off with a make-up wipe, mostly focusing on my eye makeup just to really get mascara, and eyeliner off so I don’t have to go in too heavy on the eyes with the brush and I can focus on my face.
- I then wet my face with my Magnitone Wipeout Cleansing Cloth which is just my favourite thing ever.
- I then go in with which ever cleanser/makeup remover I’m using at the time (which changes regularly as I like to mix it up and am often trying new products) rubbing it into my face lightly with my hands just to cover my face.
- Using the Barefaced brush I go in and work the cleanser or product into my skin and really massage the brush into my cheek area and any other ‘problem’ areas. I’ve found it works absolute wonders to focus on any areas where you get clogged pores or black heads.
- After I’ve finished I go back in with the Wipeout cleansing cloth to get rid of any residue and doing this every other day has left my skin feeling so much clearer, softer and brighter already.
The Barefaced Brush is 100% waterproof so after you’ve charged it you don’t have to worry about getting it wet. I’ve found the charge lasts a really long time too.
I’ve absolutely been loving this, it’s even better than the original barefaced brush and I was sooo happy with the results from that one I couldn’t wait to give this a go! Barefaced2 would make such a lovely gift, especially one to think about in the run up to Christmas, or for just a treat yo self moment!